Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

in the last few days I have joined a few Ning scrapbooking sites... here are some of the challenges that I have completed for them

This one is for "Wicked Princess" in is an online scrapbook shop.


it was from their October sketch challenge


it was designed by the very talented Kayla,

I also joined Inspired Blueprints , this is my take on their sketch




you can find them here http://inspiredblueprints.ning.com/

and I also joined challenge heaven http://challengeheaven.ning.com/

for this challenge I had to use the word 'adorable' in my heading, use inking, some stamping and some ribbon

here it is.....


I hope you like them
Have a great day xxx

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous LO's Donna...I loooove using sketches to create LO's. I find I often achieve my best LO 's from them...Your girls are just beautiful!

I love your blog colours...so bright and cheery!!! Can't wait to get to know you better Luv Shaz xoxo

Krissy Christie said...

Beautiful work Donna!

Krissy xx

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP