Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

woo hoo..holidays time!

Well, the day has finally arrived! We are going to the coast for 4 weeks!  I wish it was tomorrow though, then all of the setting up would be done and it would be time to relax!

I would love to thank you all for your understanding and support I have received since my last post xxx for years i never told anyone about my depression, not even family members. It is amazing how many people  suffer from this dreadful condition :( 

I am seriously considering doing something about raising the awareness of depression and other mental illnesses after the new year... not sure how... but I will let my fingers do the walking so to speak! If you have any ideas please dont hesitate to contact me!!!

well, I had better get off this computer, I still have heaps to do here before I go. the house looks like a bomb has hit it and I havent packed my tote yet....mmmmmm.... I wonder if I can take my whole scraproom lol!

have a great day everyone  mwah!

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Mwah to you for raising the awareness, Thank you for your honesty.

Have so much fun at the coast...Hope you can fit your scraproom in LOL!!
Just one thing I want you to do, put a lil more pressure on you is to check my blog as there is something there for you to do before going on holidays LOL... I will miss you, Luv Shaz xoxo

Chloe said...

Have a lovely holiday :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP