Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

good morning!

well, the first week back at school has finished, even if it was only three days.

Kirsty has had a great first week at high school.. She seems to have grown up overnight! here she is in her formal school uniform for the first day



and here is Kirst and Mandy....ah they do love each other lol



I haven't had a chance to do any scrapping this week, I have finally cleaned my scrap desk... it was an absolute mess. I have done alot of reorganisation and hopefully this will make it easier to keep it tidy... now I have to sort out the rest of the room.... I have a cupboard full of scrap/card making mags that go back about 6 years.... I am finally going to get rid of them! Craig has bought the trailer home so that I can start filling it! And then I am going to start on the rest of the house..... it is time to declutter! I am a bit of a hoarder.... and my girls aren't any better! But that is definitely a job to do while they are at school!

Have a great day everyone mwah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning !! Nothing better then a big cleanout hey :)
Hope you have a fab day !!! xoxo Tina

Lisa K said...

Gotta love a cleanout!!

Her Essential Hand said...

love those photos.
and decluttering.. eeek.. good luck!! I will be a good feeling once your done. :) x

Sar said...

You've done an awesome job this week of getting organised...I got you all motivated and then did bugger all myself! Bwahahaha!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP