Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 15, 2010

A big LO share!

wow, it has been a while since I posted.... I have been busy catching up around the house and garden after our holidays!
I have had a huge week scrapping too! Sar and the Savvy girls held a CC on the weekend and they had some awesome challenges.. you can find them here!
I managed to get all the challenges done... that would be a first for me! here they are....
This one is for Emmas CC challenge... it had to be on something what we love but not our significant other or children..so what else what I would I do it on lol


this one was for Sara's CC sketch challenge, we had to do a LO on something that we love but not using hearts and it couldnt be on our significant other either, so other one of my loves ;)


this on is for Kerryn's challenge, we had to use these puzzle pieces
here it is! I used a sketch that my beautiful friend Emma created xx thanks hun!
and this one is Anthea's challenge... we had to use the words "Life is like a box of Chocolates, You never know what your gonna' get" and we had to use the colour combo of Choc Mint - Brown and Green OR Choc Strawberry - Brown and Red/Pink

there was also a blind scrap with Sar on Saturday night, I have never done one live before.. i had a blast.. you can find it here!

I am not going to share this LO yet.. that will give you all a chance to do it and not see mine.  We have until midnight on Thursday to upload these to the gallery!
I hope you have a chance to have a look!

love Donna xxx

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP