Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Even more LO's

lol... I told you I had been a busy bee!

Over at scrapbook Savvy we are doing a 52 weeks of me challenge. we have do a LO a week about our life... I have been a bit slow at starting, but I have just about caught up... I have the photos, now I just have to create!

here they are:



I am doing this 8.5x11.  I have only ever done 12x12 and I am really enjoying doing something a wee bit different!

I am off to a retreat on Thursday with the The Challenge Chicks which is a challenge site.. these ladies are awesome! I am so excited! can you tell lol! so, because all of my scrap gear is mostly packed I will not be doing any scrapping until i get there! And then I will have HEAPS of LO and photos to share!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Lo girl !!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend and a great time at the retreat !!! xxxx Tina

Sar said...

Have fun babe, I'll miss you this weekend!!!

Josie Dean said...

Liking this!! I need to get organised and do more!

Em Stafrace said...

Hi chickie, miss ya already! ;(

CreativeMe68 said...

Hey Donna these LO's are awesome, still waiting to see what else you did at the retreat. he he

In the meantime pop over to my blog please Luv Shaz xoxo

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP