Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a weekend!

Wow! The last week has been a whirl wind. Last Monday I decided to fly to Sydney on Thursday to drive up to Kate's retreat with my Cousin Sarah. Sar was the only one that knew that I was coming down... I was the mystery scrapper... We left on late that afternoon with San and Del.







 We drove to Peta's house in Branxton to spend the night... it was great to meet Peta IRL! Thanks for the bed hun *mwah*

We stopped off in Dungog for Breakfast and had a suprise all of our own.. Loz drove over to meet us for breakfast... she is gorgeous!

We arrived at Kate's mothers before she did and we helped Peta set up her shop. As I was unpacking it was 'one for donna and the rest for the shelf' I just couldnt help myself lol.

When Kate arrived I hid in a different room.. when I walked into the room the poor thing burst into tears.... it was so lovely to meet her IRL! she is as lovely as I thought she would be




 I had "talked" to a few of the girls in different forums and it was fantastic to meeting them all!

here is the group photo that Kate's mum ( who is an awesome cook! ) took of us


 I managed to do 12 LO's plus a double page that I have to finish now that I am home.. i didnt take the right photos for the class lol

I arrived home at about 8.30 last night after loosing most of my scrap gear on the flight... I wasnt leaving Brisbane until I got it back in my possession... the damn airline couldnt make up their mind which flight they had put it all on.... I think I will send it all down by courier next time....

I havent had time to photograph all my LO's atm...but I will try and get to that shortly....

Thanks again for a fantastic retreat girls! I cant wait until I come down again in August for Sar and Sandra's retreat! (and again in Sept and in October for Peta's retreat lol)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh chick yahoo looks like you had the best time ever !! Cant wait to see all your gorgeous layouts !!
xx Tina

Kate said...

I'm so happy that you came Donna, it was fantastic surprise :) can't wait to catch up with you again at peta's retreat!! xxx

Lisa K said...

take me too!!!! Who did you do an all nighter with? ANy bourbon for breakfast?

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had the most fantastic time apart from the luggage! Looking forward to seeing your LO's

Peta said...

it was great to meet you too babe - and the bed is here anytime you are in town :)))

Anonymous said...

Hey chick left you something on my blog !!! xxx Tina

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP