Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow.. what a month ahhhhhhh!

I have had mum's 60th Birthday and also Craig's 40th.... Thank goodness that is over!
I had a friend that I used to work with make the cakes.. boy did she do a great job! This one is mum... yummy chocolate cake with white chocolate and choc dipped strawberries!
And she wanted to do something a bit cheeky for Craig's... so I emailed a photo of Craig's pride and joy (his monaro) and she wanted to put me leaning on the bonnet... she asked if I wanted to be in black leather or a bikini.... black leather works for me lol!

it was a great hit and he was thrilled to bits.... now I dont know what I am going to do with the car???

Because I have been so busy working and organising parties, I havent had a lot of time to scrap... but I made up for that yesterday... I completed 3 layouts and I have one more on my desk that I need to finish.. that is what I am planning on doing when the state of origin is on tonight, I will be able to watch it from my scraproom... GO THE BLUES!

Here they are:
This one is for Sara's colour challenge at Scrapbook Savvy, the colours where Black, Orange, Brown and Red


This one is for Wicked Princesses June 01 Sketch



And this one was for Wicked Princesses Speed Scrap last night... I was the first one finished and won a $5 voucher from Krissy's shop! It is one of Peta and I at Kates Retreat this year in the Hunter Valley


Also... I have booked a spot at Wicked Princesses Retreat in Brisbane next May! I am loving these retreats! I have done 2 already this year... One on the Gold Coast and One in the Hunter Valley...
AND... I have two more coming up in August and October! woot woot!

Any howsers, best finish getting ready for work! have a great day :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

well done on the speed scrap donna!! i am looking forward to seeing you at the retreat for wp next year!! yay!!

p.s. those cakes are awesome!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP