Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My other love!

I thought I would share with you all another one of my loves............

I am a big reader... I have to read every night before I go to sleep and I try and read through the day if I am not working.

I have just finished these two books:

They are the first and second book of the Millenium series... I really cant wait to read the third one, once I started I found it really hard to put them down! 
but our book shop has to order it in for me...don't  you just love small towns *sigh*

so I started reading this one today


Both 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' and 'The Time Travelers Wife' are now movies.... but I have a 'thing' about reading the books before I see the movie.

Do you like to read???

1 comment:

jules said...

heheheh i know exactly how you feel honey...i read everyday....if i get time during the day then great but i definately read every night...it's my time...my chance for a bit of an escape for a while....i've been wondering what both the dragon tattoo books and time traveller were like...might have to give them ago..

thanks for the heads up!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP