Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

wow... what a day!

My day started at 5am with the alarm blaring telling me to get out of bed and go and do my first PT session, I was a bit scared really at what he was going to do to me lol... But it was GREAT! we did some warm ups on the bike, rowing machine, treadmill and the step.  And then I got really scared as he have us some boxing gloves and pointed us to the direction of the punching bags..... That was awesome, poor Vicki was worried I was going to miss the bag and get her lol. And then we did some push ups (Omg didnt he realise that I am TOP heavy???lol) and then some sit ups. By then it was nearly time to go home... a few stretches and we were out of there! We are going to do it twice a week, roll on Tuesday, I cant wait! (and i say that now, i might feel differntly when I wake up in the morning hee hee)

And then off to work I went, we were quite busy so my work day didnt end until 4 instead of 2... and then I came home to a couple of happy parcels... One was from Peta at Scrapbooking From Scratch with a kit and some Alphas (cause I dont have anywhere near enough bahahahahahah) And the second one had these in it

I got these from Scrap Boutique
They go really well with this tshirt that my gorgeous Cousin Sar sent up to me <3 <3
it sums me up pretty well dont you think???? hee hee

ok, now some real scrapping!
Yesterday I played along with one of Krissy's sketches over at Wicked Princesses, she has a new one every week, here is the Layout I did for the first sketch for November

I really loved how this one turned out, that punch that I got from Scrapbooking from Scratch Retreat is getting a huge workout lately

ok, I had best get off here and think about getting dinner ready ;)

Thanks for dropping by
Donna xxx

6 comments:

Em Stafrace said...

LOL that Tee certainly suits you to a T!!! ba ha ha
Miss you too chickie, gonna have to catch up in the new year me thinks!!! xoxox

Kate said...

i got one of those punches from peta's retreat too dondon!! its awesome hey!!
love your page for wicked princesses, its nice seeing you scrap yourself, you do beautiful pages :)
well done on the pt too, keep it up, you will be feeling amazing come xmas!! xox

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow! cool! might go on over and look at those!! great layout too...!

Anthea said...

love them Donna!! your going to be the best dressed chick at the next retreat you go to =)

Loving the LO too!!

Sar said...

Very Noice!!!! Love your pages...and your pjs, I think I need some!

Josie Dean said...

Love the Pj's!! lol Special Lemonade???? hehehe

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP