Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Days of Scrapbook Savvy's Christmas Sale!!

To celebrate Xmas with my online customers and to get ready for our Savvy girls night out this weekend....I've just put up a sale!!!!
25% OFF STOREWIDE
(excludes Savvy Kits, Albums, Scrapbook Trends Mag & any new stock released after sale start. No free post during sale & no coupons.)

Head on over and grab yourselves some bargains, or get that xmas pressie for your scrappy friends at a great price!


*Don't forget customers with loyalty discount get an EXTRA percentage off in the checkout!*



I have been and shopped... are you suprised?????
 
Enjoy the Sale
Donna xx

1 comment:

Heather Jacob said...

what a great blog I have browsing and enjoying myself... thanks for droppin by my blog and for your beautiful comment .. i really love and appreciate them, thanks Donna ... mmmm black & white and another colour is worth doing !!! I had fun with those pages...I am going to give some other colours a go as well.. maybe purple ????? hugs x

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP