Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Scrap Room


This afternoon I thought I would do a bit of a tidy up of my scrap desk as I had finished the layout that I was working on... so I just kept going with the tidying and sorting... Craig walked in and said to me 'that you had better take a photo of that, cause it never happens' PMSL. So I did! And I have proceeded to trash it all again bhahahahahahahaha

So here are some photos of my room :)



my tidy desk, with my laptop, cricut and tools and embellishement I use on nearly every page.
I love how I have heaps of natural light from this window, and how I can see what is happening in the outside world! (and also see when Craig is coming home,so I can pretend that I am busy doing housework lol)


my glimmer mist collection, I think I need some more colours. What do you think?
This shelving holds my ribbons, buttons and flowers. The bookcase underneath holds my paints, ribbon cards, string, Prima flower packs, extra DST


This rolling trolley holds my rubons, chipboard and some more flowers

 some of my alpha collection... And I have heaps more in kits under the table :O
I still have to mount this peg board on the wall.. it holds my rindstones, pearls, masks and the black box holds ink refils and bits and bobs


I think most of you have already seen my punch organiser (aka shoe holder) I think I need another one...I don't know where I could hang it though?

mmm...Craigs computer...I would love to move this out of here... but I dont think that he would agree

 I have a built in robe that runs along one wall of my scrap room... this is the middle section.. it holds my cardstock and embellies

This part of the robe holds my albums and layouts that need to be put in them


Thanks for dropping by....
Are you going to share your scraproom???

Donna xxx

9 comments:

Sar said...

Holy friggin crap Donna! I know you said you had as much stuff as the Savvy store....but now I REALLY believe you!!!

Fiona said...

OMG Donna, you have so much stuff! It looks great how you have it all organised. Somone needs to tidy his desk though...

Fiona'x

Her Essential Hand said...

um.. your room is AMAZING.. now would you like to come and do mine. lol
Love it and no wonder you create gorgeous work with such a good space like that :)) x

Anne P said...

Wow, that looks awesome and I have a shoe box which holds my punches and not a shoe door hanger. I guess I just don't have enough punches yet LOL....

Terri said...

OH WOW I love you space.....so light and so much stuff!! hehehehe good on you!
I share the dining table hmmmm

Erin said...

Im Jealous!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love the idea for the punches holder ;) great scrap space. Xx

Francine Burgess said...

wow you are sooo organised, more scrap envy for me, im so unorganised..lol..love it..want it!!!!lol thanx for sharing..

Em said...

wow! so much stuff!!
i have taken over our granny flat with all of my stuff.. i'd show you, but then i'd have to clean it lol

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP