Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Proud to be A Queenslander

I am sitting here on the lounge this morning watching Sunrise and am truly amazed at the amount of generosity of our fellow Australians, with both time and money to help with the clean up from the floods that have ravaged us in the last few weeks....
If you know me well, I have always claimed to be a New South Welshman even though I have lived in Queensland for the last 30 odd years. BUT after seeing all of this unfolding I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM A QUEENSLANDER

I am also proud to be a part of the scrapbooking network here in Australia.

Kim Archer is conducting a special online workshop where all proceeds will go the Premiers Flood Relief Appeal. The workshop is only $5!


 You can sign up here! I did!


You can also help by getting creative. Sharryn Thompson has started The Rising Waters Flood Appeal for Crafters are taking donations of scrap pages (minus the photo) that will then be sent to the flood victims for them to create their own scrapbook albums.

Head over to the blog to find out the details on where to send your pages.

Also, Sherry Mendoza has organised a Silent Auction of some awesome projects from some very talented Crafters to raise money for the appeal as well.. you can find more information about it here

And last but not least my gorgeous 'Kinda' Cousin Nic Bridges is having an online auction on one on her beautiful Quilted Wallhangings

you can find it here

Thankyou all for dropping by..
Donna xxx

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's so good to see the generosity going around and thanks for the links Donna!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP