Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello!

Hi! I hope everyone had a great weekend? I spent from 12pm to around 1.30 last night at my LSS with some girl friends.. I had a great time... didnt achieve that many layouts, but it was good to catch up with them. I will photograph them tomorrow for you.

Do you remember this post? 

Well I have decided to close it off next Sunday night and draw the winners next Monday morning.. so that gives you all a week to get your spaces all tidy (if you can lol) and show me your rooms!

Thanks for dropping by
Donna xxx

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh so jealous of the scrapping day!!

Sarah said...

and oh my what an awesome day it was!!!! and what's with the 'didn't get many layouts done'??? You did truckloads more than anyone else. Speedy Gonzales.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP