Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The last of the catch up

I cant remember if I have told you that I am doing an 8.5 x 11 size albumn for all of my photos of when I was a little girl??? I have found this size a pleasant change, especially as the photos are alot smaller than what we use now :)
This next Layout is a photo of my grandparents 25th Wedding anniversary. I still have to ask mum what year it was and finish the journalling.

The next one is of my and my teddy bear... and I still have him!
I am in love with these MME Stella and Rose Doiley Stamps <3

And here are some 'just because' of Kirsten




And the next two are of my neices to add to the White Family Album



Thanks for dropping By!
I am sure that I will have some more for you tomorrow as Josie is coming over to scrap today. yeah!

Donna xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts. Think I need some of those doily stamps!!! I still have my first teddy too. Take care and have fun scrapping today. Deb xx

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP