Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Scrapbook Savvy Kits!

Were you lucky enough to get your hands on some Scrapbook Savvy Kits this month??? I know that the We're Savvy kit is sold out, but there are some She's and He's Savvy kits left! pop on over and have a look!

As I mentioned in my last post, I have started scrapping some old photos. Both of me and the kids... i have shoe boxes full of them! it should keep me scrapping for years (I hope lol)

So here are some layouts that I have done with my kits this month


I did this one for Sar's random kit Challenge at Savvy for this month... we had to use staples, 2 of the journalling stickers and some fussy cutting

This one was for the Scrapbooking from Scratch monthly sketch challenge

 This one is of my brother and I ALONG TIME AGO lol

I have some more on the go as well, but will have to wait until I finish them before I can share them with you

Thanks for dropping by
Donna xxx

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP