Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Out of the Hat Sample for March

do you remember this post from the other day? After unpacking from our week away and doing all the washing I managed to get this layout done! And then I couldnt find my battery charger for my camera. I finally found it behind the computer desk, and then had to wait for the battery to charge ggrrrrrr.....

But it is now ready to show you.... do you remember this months criteria?

•Use twine
•Use a number in your title
•Make your own Journaling spot (use stamps etc)

I used my cuttlebug and a spellbinder Nestabilites Labels Die to make my journalling spot... I must remember to use these more as I have a bit of a collection of different dies (are you suprised??)

Anyhow, here is the layout for you


Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layout Donna. Mmmm, I have a collection of dies too which I must use more too. Take care, Deb xx

KerrynF said...

Beautiful page! I do love your journal tag xoxo

Leah A said...

Gorgeous layout, Donna! I should use my Spellbinders more too but sometimes it's just too much trouble!

Sarah said...

gorgeous layout Donna. might have to bring the criteria to scrapping on saturday.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP