Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Excited!

 I received a message yesterday from a friend in our Car Club to tell me that there was a photo of me at Sydney Powercruise doing the off street drags! OMG I was so excited! He had received his sub in the mail yesterday. I quickly got online to see when it was on Sale... and it was available today.. so I was at the newsagency bright and early this morning to get my copy. Of course I had to take it out to Craig and show him too.



And that just topped my already great day! I had spent the day scrapping some some friends and I had received an email from Scrapbooking Memories accepting another one of my layouts and then this!
talk about covering all bases PMSL!

Thanks for dropping by
Donna xxx

5 comments:

Anthea said...

woohoo for you on all accounts Donna!

Leah A said...

Woohoo, Donna!! That's showing them!

Tam said...

WOOO HOOO!!! Go you!!! xox

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Woo Hoo Donna. xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the acceptance .. glad it's a great day for you:)
And thanks for sharing your story with me on my blog last week, I appreciate the openness and honesty:)
Take care :):):)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP