Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mixed Media Art

My gorgeous friend GiGi has been doing mixed media canvases for quite a while now, long before it became the 'other craft' for scrapbookers.  She has decided to open a Made It store to sell some of her canvases.

On her blog she is also going to have classes and tutorials, which I am really excited about... I know she has her first class nearly ready to go live and I cant wait to put my name down for that one! GiGi has also created a facebook page, make sure you go over a click on the 'like' button.

While I was browsing her blog today I came across this post where Gi had done an art journalling class by Christy Tomlinson.

Well, Christy is running this class again.... and I have signed up to do it too! And it starts today!!! It runs for three weeks, and because she has already done the class previously it ALL went up today, and will be available online for 3 months.. so no rush at all :)

I am off to town in the morning to gather up some supplies that I dont have here at home... which isnt many lol.. I love the fact that most of the things we need are what we would ordinarily use scrapbooking/cardmaking or recyle some things in our homes.

Thanks for dropping by, and dont forget to like Gi's facebook page and also subscribe to her blog feed so you dont miss out on her classes!

Donna xxx

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP