Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scrapbook Savvy July Cyber Crop

Last weekend I played along with the Scrapbook Savvy Cyber Crop... I cant remember the last time I actually go to do the challenges, or even managed to load them to the gallery!

Kerryn gave us a puzzle challenge for this months criteria... we had to have an arrow, butterfly, flower, a frame and a flag on our layouts

This layout is for Renee's challenge, we had to use stitching on our layouts.. I have stitched the buttons on and used some rubon stitching as well.

  This one is for Kirsten's school album and I used the sketch that Anthea used for her challenge

Thanks for dropping by
Donna xxx

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous!!

Kate said...

love when you use kraft Dondon!! gorgeous

Cherie said...

They are beautiful Donna!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP