Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Scrappiest Number 132

I have spent the afternoon scrapping again today, what else can you do when you have all the housework up to date??? hee hee
I loved this sketch from The Scrappiest



Yesterday we had a new addition to our family. My Nephew Chris and his wife Sara had this beautiful little girl. Baby Annalise, born at 3.20pm weighing 7lb 1 1/4 oz. Isnt she beautiful???

She is the second grandchild of my sister, Donna. Yep, that is correct! Her name is Donna lol. When my mother was young she had a baby and had her adopted. Her adoptive parents changed her name to Donna...talk about freaking us both out when we found out we had the same name lol. We found her a couple of years ago and I finally got to meet her in January when we were in Sydney. On the last school holidays, on our way home from Wollongong, we stayed with Donna and her husband for a few nights and got to meet her three kids and her grandson. The boys say that they take after me with our shared passion of drag racing lol. I have kept in contact with them all through facebook and texting. So I was really excited when I heard that Annalise had arrived yesterday... a good excuse to go pink shopping!

Thanks for dropping by
Donna xxx

3 comments:

Josie Dean said...

Just beautiful Donna.

Kel said...

Very sweet- lovin those thickers :)

Fiona said...

Beautiful layout Donna, love the blue & pink and your new niece is adorable
Fiona
x

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP