Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Some Scrapbook Savvy Competition Layouts

This month I finally got around to doing some of the Scrapbook Savvy Competitions (and I even uploaded them :O)
The first one is for Sara's Wordy challenge... can you guess what the word is for this month??

Kerryn's Manufacture's challenge this month was Crate paper... I didn't have to dig far in my kits to find some as this months kit was full of it :) I have used a photo of Sar's daughter Georgie all dressed for her concert last year...I{heart} this photo!


Renee chose a Wiggles song for her Music Clip Challenge. If you have had little ones over the years I am sure you can work out what song it was LOL

I have scrapped this photo before, but thought it was quite fitting for this challenge... what do you think???

I have also done Anthea's sketch with a twist challenge.. here is the sketch taken from a Layout that Monique uploaded to the gallery last month. Here is the sketch:
I shared the layout that I took from this sketch in a blog post that I did yesterday.... you can find it here

All I have left to do is Sar's Random Kit Challenge which I am planning on doing this afternoon while I am waiting for the washing to dry.

I want to thank you all for your comments on my recent posts... I am purely blessed to have such wonderful and caring friends that I have met through this wonderful craft

thanks for dropping by
D xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Donna. love the one you did for renee's challenge. Have fun scrapping while you're waiting for the washing to dry. Take care xx

Sar said...

I JUST saw your layouts in the gallery and thought to myself 'self, how good is Donna!!' ;)

Thanks for your support over at Savvy honey xx

Marelize said...

You've done very well completing 3 challenges Donna! Beautiful layouts. xx

Kate said...

gorgeous pages dondon i especially love the singing one!! hehe!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP