Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 11, 2011

a Lil Somethin' and a SFS Kit


Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to go the SFS Retreat that Peta has at her house every year. One of the kits that really stood out for me was the Bella Bvd "Making the team" I knew that I wouldn't have too much trouble using this kit over and over again, especially with Manda being so sporty. Also, A lil Something had made up some special embellie kits that went perfectly with the range.


I have used this range to do a layout on Manda's touch football team that recently competed in the All Schools South West Queensland Competition In Chinchilla and the All Schools Queensland Competition last weekend at Cleveland.  I am so proud of her and her team mates on the way that they gave it all it got... even in the hot conditions on both weekends.
 You wont find many of my layouts of late that don't have Mist and masking on them... I think I nearly have all the Crafting Workshops 12 x 12 masks now... are you suprised ??? bahahahahaha... You can get them here at Scrapbook Savvy  :-)

I have also used this range and embellies to do a layout of Craig and I at the Willowbank Drags.... of course I had to have my first race up against him... and he beat me! But in my defence it was my first time at the 'proper' drags using the lights. (and I did leave the line before the green light sshhhhh!)
I have heaps of more layouts to share with you from my time away, but they can wait for another day :-)

Thanks for dropping by

D xxx

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP