Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A New Design Team Member means a Whole New Monthly Challenge at Scrapbook Savvy

Last month Renee sadly resigned from the Design Team at Scrapbook Savvy so Sar put out a DT call to look for a new member... From what I have heard she got lots of applications from some very talented scrappers.  But she sadly could only pick one.. and it is the gorgeous Tara Scobie.... I have been a fan of her work for quite a while.. the way that girl works paint on a layout is amazing!
Ok, back to the reason for this post lol. Tara gives us a quote every month for us to draw inspiration from. This month she has set no other criteria to use...... but has warned us that 'we might not be so luck be so lucky next time' lol
Here is the quote for this month
At the Savvy Delights retreat we were given challenges to do and one of them was to use a Transparency sheet that Lisa had designed...I had used a part of it on a layout earlier and it was sitting on my desk because I am hopeless at tidying up after I complete a layout lol and when I was trying to work out how I was going to use the quote as the title... There is was!


I have used the left over class kit from Wendy's class at the Savvy Delights retreat because that is another thing that i am hopeless at.. finishing classes off when I get home (I think San might still have some of these left at Scrapbooking Delights??) and some Scrapware Corrugated Alphas that I bought at the Papercraft Convention in Brisbane earlier this year...... I haven't come across them since... I love them!


I hope you add this one to your list of challenges to do this month


thanks for dropping by


D xx



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Donna. Love that quote and fab layout too!

Sara said...

Fabbo layout! I love the colours and great to see you using some things you got / learned at retreat, it's alsmost as good as finishing the classes LOL. BTW - I don't usually finish mine either.

Chloe said...

Love this one Donna! Love the colours and the quote is perfect :-)

Kate said...

gorgeous page!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP