Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 14, 2011

October Afternoon 'Sidewalks'


oh I {heart} this range... it is so pretty and girly and just perfect for little girl photos. Anyone that knows me knows that I just HAVE to have the whole range of papers plus embellies, so when Sar posted on the Scrapbook Savvy forum that she was doing a pre order of the range... I just said 'the usual please' bahahahahaha.  I have done 3 layouts from this range already and I still have lots of the range left to do many more :)


isn't it pretty???? And of course October Afternoon has fed another one of my addictions... they have brought  out mists to match the range.. I am going to need a room just to hold my mists and paints shortly :-O


I have also used some new thickers that I bought at the SFS retreat... love love love them... I hope they bring some more out in different colours.

This first layout is of Leesh's daughter Charlotte at our house in April. She knows how to 'work it' lol. I have also used some A lil' somethin embellishment packs that the girls had done up for Peta for the SFS retreat

  Sar's daughter's always have a little disageement over who's Mandy she is.... and of course Mandy loves it. This photo was taken in Wollongong when we went down to visit after Christmas last year.

This last one is of Mandy with the bmx bike that she got for her 12th Birthday... sometimes I am sure that she should have been a boy lol

 I have used another Crafters workshop template and the OA sprinklers on the last two pages. As you can see I have used it as a template for the last one and as a stamp for the 2nd one... loving this technique.

I am planning on scrapping the day away again today as it is going to be tooooo hot to do anything but stay indoors ( well, that is my excuse lol) so I should have some more shares for you soon

Thanks for dropping by

D xxx

4 comments:

Leanne J said...

i love that collection as well.. it definately is cute.... yay..oh and those thickers are stunning..i think i NEED some of them..lol.
and i hear ya about staying in today even though it isnt goin to be as hot as yours i think its still a great excuse..lol.
hope you have a great day...

lots of love an sugar..lj

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Donna, love that range! Hot here too but no air con for us :(

Leah A said...

Love what you have done with this range, Donna. I can't wait to get stuck into mine. Oh and I had to get a new, bigger box to store all my mists as well. xoxo

Kate said...

these are gorgeous pages Dondon, i love the pastels with the brights!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP