Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Friends

I was lucky enough last weekend to have 13 amazing friends come for far and wide to spend the weekend with me for my first Whitehouse Retreat. Lots of laughs, chocolate and the odd drop of alcohol was had as well. It was certainly what I needed!
Here is some happy snaps from the weekend

our group shot :)
I told the girls that I wanted this wall full by the end of the weekend... we had it done by Saturday afternoon!


I told you there was chocolate!



double trouble!



 we were entertained by Gioanna on Sunday morning LOL!
We were also joined by some of our kids for the weekend... they had a great time down at the dam catching Yabbies and swimming

Thankyou girls for making it a great weekend. Love you all to bits xxxooo

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP