Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

october afternoon 'farmhouse'

Are you ready for the fat man in red suit to arrive tonight? I think this has been the most stress free Christmas that we have ever had. We are going to my parents for Lunch and then Craig's parents for dinner. Every year all of us girls rotate to do a different course for Christmas Dinner... it's always a traditional Christmas Feast. This year I am baking the ham.... easy peasy! I have the glaze all ready to go and all I have left to do is score the ham and I am good to go. My friend Katrina has a boutique patty cake business in town called Katty Cakes and this year she decided to do some gingerbread houses, I couldn't resist as my FIL is a HUGE fan of ginger. 

Cute hey?


Now for some scrappy shares. I couldn't wait for this range to arrive in the Savvy store... I think that October Afternoon has certainly become my favourite scrapbooking line at the moment.. I am loving the muted colours and there is always a fantastic range of embellishments to go with each range that can also be used with other ranges as well.


This layout is of Alicia and I at Longpoint Retreat in June when the girls and I drove down for a surprise visit.





I have done a couple more layouts with this range but blogger seems to have a mind of it's own this morning and is loaded all my images sideways. So I will have to share them with you another day.

Merry Christmas to you and yours


D xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna, this is gorgeous! Love the polka dot background, it's perfect!
How cute is that Gingerbread house? Too clever ;0)
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas hun, see you next year!
Hugs
xoxo

Chloe said...

Oh look at that darling Gingerbread house!!!! Seriously cute!!!
I love this page too - it's my new favourite of yours :-) love the colours and design - and of course, the pic is sweet too :-)

Cherie said...

The gingerbread house is divine!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP