Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

good reads

Are you a reader?


I have always been a lover of books, even as a teenager I would spend hours and hours holed up in my room reading everything that I could get my hands on. It might have something to do with living in the middle of nowhere LOL.

Ever since I bought my ipad reading seems to be that much easier as my ipad goes where ever I go.  The one downfall is (if you could call it that LOL) is that when you read a review on a great book you can buy it with a click of a button.  I have sooooo many books in my collection ready to read.

I am also a member of a website called Good Reads. It is a site that you can read reviews and also see what your friends are reading. At the moment I am reading 'Me before You' by Jojo Moyes on the recommendation from my friend Lauren....apparently I am going to need to get the tissues handy :-/



At the moment Lauren is having a give away on her blog! 



how awesome is that prize! you can find out all of the details here on her blog.

I also have a quick scrappy share... a just because page. I still have heaps of photos from our holiday to scrap... I did take 2000 odd photos and was given discs from the other families in our tour group. That should keep me going for a while LOL


Thanks for dropping by
D xxx

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing my giveaway. ;)

Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did. Maybe you won't need the tissues - perhaps I'm just a sook! lol

Linda said...

I LOVE reading too. Took a long break while kids were really little but just got back into it last year and now I am addicted! I would love to hear about what you have been reading... I just finished the Millenium series and now reading "The Bronze Horseman" and am enjoying it so far... Always good to hear about fellow book addicts. Now I know where to go when I need tips for the next good read ;)

Unknown said...

Im a big reader but still doing it the old fashion way lol.
Lauren is very generous, already paid her a visit :)
Such a fab layout!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP