Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

she's a friend indeed

The reason that this is on my mind tonight is because I am doing a layout of one of my bestest friends Lisa.. this girl is amazing.... my whole family love her and Dr Shane and their beautiful kids...I am sure that I have told this story before, but I met her online on a scrapbooking forum and she invited me to come and scrap the day away because I was on the Gold Coast on holidays... it was the day that we were packing up from being there for 4 weeks and my darling husband told me to go... and he went home and unpacked everything!

ok,  I arrived at Miss Lisa's house.. just a bit nervous... I knocked once... and knocked twice (didn't realise that they all had to get away from the lounge room window where  they were checking the country girl out) and this BEAUTIFUL GIRL answered the door.... and the rest in history!

Yep.. she is one of my bestest friends, she is always there when I need her. And me for her. And oh does she make me laugh! One of my best medicines. (love you honey!)

So on that note, after visiting her recently and me doing that whole 'arty farty sharty' thing lately... Lisa told  suggested to me that I need to blend the two together.....

so the photo that I choose to use for my 'transition' obviously had to be of us!


love my 'happy hands' and I love my Wicked Princesses apron, because somehow I end up with paint and ink everywhere! LOL






8 comments:

Barb Turner said...

Gorgeous work Donna xx

Anne P said...

LOVe the combined Scrap/art look. AWESOME

Lisa K said...

Now you have made me cry ........totally love it ....totally love you !!!

Monique said...

This is a gorgeous layout Donna, so arty and awesome!

Anonymous said...

so lucky to have a friend like that. Gorgeous page, love what you have done to the background. Take care xx

Leonie said...

Freaking awesome transition Donna!!!!
Love the story behind it too!

Paula said...

What a brilliant friendship! & what a fantastic arty background! Beautiful layout :)

Ebony van der Starre said...

AWWWW!!! So sweet and cool layout!!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP