Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

6 x 6 paper pads

At the Savvy Delights retreat in August this year I bought some My Minds Eye 6 x 6 Paper Pads. I haven't used them before, but they looked perfect for layering.  I also like the fact that the pattern was on scale to the size of the paper. I would definately buy that size again.


MME 'The Sweetest Thing - Honey', Bazzil cardstock, chipboard bracket (?), Smash clips, Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mists, Brads assorted, Greatest View button, Bakers Twine, Prima alphas, AC Thickers. 

MME 'The Sweetest Thing - Honey', Bazzil cardstock, JBS journalling spot, Ormolu buttons, Bakers Twine, Mr Hueys mist, D'lish Washi tape, Chipboard template (?), AC Thickers.


 
Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP