Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

for the record 2

Echo Park would have to be one of my favourite scrapbooking paper companies. The papers are always bright and have a 'happy' feel to them. I always try and get the Collection Packs stocked full of matching embellishments and alphas, they make it so easy to put a layout together. 'Our Family' is for one of the challenges at the Savvy Delights retreat. We had to use the 'family' chipboard on our layout. It was already painted but the colour didn't suit my layout so I sanded the top layer off and painted it yellow to match. I have also played with some texture paste and A Crafters Workshop Template.



This photo of my husband's family was taken about 3 years ago on Christmas day. I must try to remember to organise another one for this Christmas. The kids have grown up so much in the last couple of years.


I have used the same paper range for this layout.  It is the group photo from the Scrap and Chat retreat that I went to in Melbourne in April this year. Sadly I won't be going to the next one as they have changed the weekend and it is now on when Craig and I are in Sydney at Eastern Creek racing. 

What's your favourite scrapbooking company?

Thanks for dropping by


2 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous pages, donna! My favourite scrap range is by far, ECHO PARK!!! Love love love it!!! Closely followed by Crate Paper. :-)

Paula said...

Both gorgeous layouts...love the colours & that template on the 1st one! :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP