Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

kraft it up

Are you sitting down?? Yep, I have done another blog challenge! I know, I scare myself lol

This months Kraft It Up Challenge is

MINIMALIST / WHITE SPACE --> That is your challenge this month, your layout needs to be created on Kraft CS or Kraft PP and should show a large large amount of White Space.




I must say that the background was created for me by Sar while we were at the SFS retreat.. ( just added some mists) I thought it was perfect for this page of my girls and their cousins burying my nephew when we were in Yamba earlier this year.

I am loving lots of white space at the moment, so this one was right in my comfort zone ;)

What is your favourite blog challenge to do each month (and you had better say Scrap the Girls  LOL)



5 comments:

amanda73 said...

love your layout......my faves, that are always written down first are....... KIU, show us your stuff, and scrap the boys

sorry scrap the girls, althoughi done them,arent my fave,cos of my 7 sons...and no daughters lol

Monique said...

LOVE the background Donna - and your layout is awesome, so fun looking!

Leonie said...

Well done on the Minimalist
You've done all the real Goodies this Month, including SUYS and KIU ;)
Just found a pretty cool and inspiring Russian challenge blog
http://paperdvizhnik.blogspot.com.au/
but looking at challenge blogs is about All I get done latley! :S
Cheers.

Unknown said...

Loving the layered style Donna :) it's a bit of a fave technique of mine at the moment. So happy you joined in with us this month

Felicity Ives said...

the background is pretty cool but the whole layout is awesome! I too am having a bit of a minimalist phase so found this challenge fun. I do love scrap the girls but don't always get my layouts loaded in time - like most scrappers - but I don't do well with colour challenges so think I will sit it out this month :(

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP