Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

some dylusions and crafters workshop love


I was determined that I wasn't going to buy the newly released 'Dylusions' Mists. BUT after using some at a retreat, I fell in love instantly.   I know, I am a sucker for something new lol. So over the last couple of months I have added a few more colours to my stash. And we won't talk about my smallish collection of Crafters Workshop Templates hee hee.

After being ill over the last couple of days I thought I would have a quiet day and have a play in my scrap room.



For this layout I have used the Amy Tangerine Ready, Set Go collection KitPaint Lid CW template and some Dylusions Ink Spray all available from Scrapbooking from Scratch.



Thanks for dropping by


1 comment:

Chloe said...

Hmmm ... might have to try some of these new mists I think!! LOL Great page!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP