Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 19, 2012

some shares

I was looking through my album of layouts on my laptop and realised that I have a lot that I haven't shared with you yet. (and some that I haven't photographed too) So I thought I would do a quick share with you this morning.

Amy Tangerine 'sketch book', Charms Creations 'super star', hand made zipper flower with button, gauze, dyno gun, CW mask, Mr Huey's Mist, AC thickers, Lily Bean Design 'ABC stickers', Bazzil Cardstock, stapler.

OA 'Woodland Park' collection kit, Greatest view button, Prima Alphas,Charms Creations Super Star, doiley, Washi tape from D'lish Scraps, CW Template, Mr Hueys Mist. 

Don't forget the Free Shipping offer if you spend over $50 at Scrapbooking From Scratch. Offer ends on Friday 23 rd November


Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP