Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

when they were little

I am often asked if I have ever run out of photos to scrap.... nope! I go through stages where I pull out the girls photos from when they were little (And I have shoe boxes full of them!) They are usually not perfect photos to scrap. I didn't have a good camera back then, and definately not a scrapbooker. Have you noticed that your photography has stepped it up a notch since you started scrapping?


Echo Park 'For the Record 2 Documented' Collection Kit, EK success punch, Words or Whatever  altaMATZ, Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist.

Fancy Pants 'Summer Soul' Collection Kit, unknown chipboard,  Mr Huey's Mask,  Mr Huey's Mist.

Thanks for dropping by and welcome to my new followers, it's great to have you here



2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Love the layering and the colours you have used, especially loving the blues. The photo's I took of my kids when they are little are small and not good quality certainly compared to today. But still they are the memories from that time.
Hugs
Mary

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Donna. And I am a bit the same with my old photos - they aren't very good but I think that's half the beauty of them :) Plus photoshop is my best buddy. I think I will start scrapping photos where I have heads missing and out of focus. LOL You've inspired me :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP